SWAYS Trading and Marketing Pvt. Ltd ("we", "us" or "our") is committed to protect the privacy of members of Miyamiya. This policy explains how we will use any personal information we collect about you. Please read this policy carefully.
1. How do we collect information from you?
We collect information about you when you sign/fill up Miyamiya membership registration form, order or activate a Miyamiya Privilege Card on our website, provide us with feedback, enter a promotion or competition, and/or contact us with your account. This information may include details such as your name, email address, telephone number and any other information you provide, such as age group, interests and preferences and you are not anonymous to us
2. We may also collect information about your use of the website using cookies.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
3. How do we use the information we collect?
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Links to Other Sites
6. Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
7. Your rights
1. You have the right to opt out of receiving any marketing information which we send you.
2. If you have previously consented to receiving marketing information from us and change your mind, you can withdraw your consent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you. You can request this information by contacting us at email@example.com
4. If you think any of the information we hold about you is out of date or incorrect, you can ask us to correct or remove this information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. How users can contact us?