SWAYS Trading and Marketing Pvt. Ltd ("we", "us" or "our") is committed to protect the privacy of members of Miyamiya. This policy explains how we will use any personal information we collect about you. Please read this policy carefully.
How do we collect information from you?
1. We collect information about you when you sign/fill up Miyamiya membership registration form, order or activate a Miyamiya Privilege Card on our website, provide us with feedback, enter a promotion or competition, and/or contact us. This information may include details such as your name, email address, telephone number and any other information you provide, such as age group, interests and preferences.
2. We may also collect information about your use of the website using cookies.
How do we use the information we collect?
1. We will use the information you have provided as follows:
a.To provide the services or information which you have requested;
b.To collect statistics, responses to any surveys and questionnaires. We use it for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes.
2. Additionally, if you agree, we may:
a.Use the information to contact you by email or SMS about our programs and projects, services and any other information we think may be of interest to you based on your use of the Privilege Card; and/or
3. We may pass on or allow access to your information:
a. To our associates and to professional advisors where this is necessary for them to provide services to us.
b. Where we are required to do so by law, court order or other legal process;
c. Where, acting in good faith, we believe disclosure is necessary to assist in the investigation or reporting of suspected illegal or other wrongful activity; and/or
d. To protect and defend our rights.
1. You have the right to opt out of receiving any marketing information which we send you.
2. If you have previously consented to receiving marketing information from us and change your mind, you can withdraw your consent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you. You can request this information by contacting us at email@example.com
4. If you think any of the information we hold about you is out of date or incorrect, you can ask us to correct or remove this information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org